The Van Deventer-Maas Stichting is a non profit organization governed by a Board, which ensure the good management of the foundation assets, established the policy and approves the annual plan and the budget. The Representative office in Indonesia executes that plan the constraints of the policy and the budget.
Subsidies are awarded on the basis of approved proposals. Scholarships are mediated by educational organizations (partners). Project are set up and realized by cooperating organization.
VDMS Boards (Netherlands)
- Assets Management and Foundation
- Strategy and Policy
- Approve the annual budget
- Activities in Netherlands
The Board team member are as follows:
- Prof. Ir. Irfan Dwidya Prijambada, M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Ilya Fadjar Maharika, Dr. Ing. Ir. MA.
- Veronica Triprihatmini, S.PD., M.Hum., M.A.
- Paulus Kuswandono, Ph.D.
- Prof.Dr.Ningrum Natasya Sirait SH, MLI
- Dr. agr. Ir. Sri Peni Wastutiningsih
Yayasan Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia
- Scholarship Program
- Capacity Building and Projects
- Training Courses
- Alumni relations