The Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia was established in September 17, 2018 . The foundation founded by Prof. Irfan Dwidya Prijambada, M.Eng., Ph.D. and Dr. Ing. Ir. Ilya Fadjar Maharika, MA., IAI.
The Foundation donated by Van Deventer-Maas Stichting Netherland as a non profit social organization especially support Indonesian students in Indonesia, as it's mission “To build young talented Indonesian people to be Mandiri”
Van Deventer Maas Stichting is governed by the Boards to ensure the good management of the foundation asset to support the program and the strategic plan of Yayasan Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia and to manage the “niche” of fund.
The strategy and Policies are managed by both collaboration within Van Deventer-Maas Stichting and Yayasan Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia. Mostly of the activities of Yayasan Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia covered as the following details:
- Partnership Program
- Scholarship Policy
- Capacity Building and Projects
- Training Course
- Alumni Activities / Relation
The Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia members are:
I. Advisory members
- Prof. Ir. Irfan Dwidya Prijambada, M.Eng., Ph.D. (Chairperson of the advisory members).
- Dr. Ing. Ir. Ilya Fadjar Maharika, MA., IAI.
- Veronica Triprihatmini, S.Pd, M.Hum, M.A.
II. The Executive members:
- Pariasih Manoto (Head of the executive members).
- Imbung Nurwanto – Treasurer
- Dian Widyawati - Secretary
III. Oversight team members:
- Paulus Kuswandono, Ph.D (chairperson of the oversight team members).
- Prof. Dr. Ningrum Natasya Sirait SH. MLI
- Dr. agr. Ir. Sri Peni Wastutiningsih
Yogyakarta Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia office is managed by:
1. Pariasih Manoto – Head of Office
2. Imbung Nurwanto – Finance, Taxation and Compliances
3. Nurul Isnaini Mudrikah – Scholarship Administration
4. Dios Yarona Larosa – Communication and Alumni Relation
5. Luluk Shoviana – Capacity Building and Projects
6. Alip Yuli Susanto – Finance and General Affairs Support